Bilder hochladen

Monday 31 May 2010

Where have we been?


Since the final of the Eurovision Songcontest, there has been no article on this page and i'm sorry for all who visited to see new articles. I had an important school exam today and my only time left to exercise was yesterday after the ESC final.

From tomorrow on I am going to be in Romania, for a whole week, so that I'm not going to be able to write any article in that time. Ole, our Norvegian autor in this blog will help out in this period of my absence again, thanks for that :D

After my comeback from Romania, which placed surprisingly high this year, we will have a look on our polls on the right, see what reactions Juliana after the final got and more.

I have been watching ESC in Düsseldorf, Germany in a movie theatre, Ole was live in Oslo.

Seems like next year it's me who will report live from the venue and Ole from home sweet home :).

Congrats to Germany and Lena

See you in a week,
Arben

No comments:

Post a Comment