Bilder hochladen

Thursday 7 October 2010

Linda Halimi confirmed for Festivali i Këngës 49


One of last years participants is the first artist to confirm her participation in this years Albanian national final. The 21 year old Kosovar singer is also taking part in Kënga Magjike this year, but after many composers contacted her about taking part in Festivali i Këngës, she has decided to take part in both festivals, as Kejsi Tola did last year.

Linda tells about her participation to esctoday: "I am going to try again but this year I will be alone on stage. The song which I will enter Festivali i Këngës 49 is a sentimental ballade. Eurovision has always been my dream since when I was a child. I hope to be the country’s representative and to perform on that amazing stage".

The list of all the participants will be released next month. Genta Ismajli is also rumoured to be on the list, even though this hasn't been confirmed yet.


Linda at last years edition, together with Erti Hizmo, with the song "Nuk të dorëzohëm"

No comments:

Post a Comment