Bilder hochladen

Monday 6 June 2011

Anjeza won prize in Top Fest 8

After being postponed from 22nd of May, the final night of Top Fest 8 was held yesterday in Pallati I Kongreseve. Among the 17 finalists we find Anjeza Shahini, who together with won the prize for "Best interpret" Dren Abazi with the song Ti dhe unë. You can watch the performance below.

The winner of the competition this year edition, was the big favourite Elvana Gjata, who took part in Top Fest for the first time. Elvana took part in Festivali i Këngës in 2003, where her entry was followed by a song called "Me ty", which is the title of her Top Fest song! The song is dedicated to the Albanian artist Emmy, who died earlier this year. You can watch the winning performance here, together with the other performances (among them some other earlier FiK participants).

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic goods from you, man. I have understand your stuff previous to and you are just extremely excellent.
    I actually like what you have acquired here, certainly like what you are saying and the way in
    which you say it. You make it enjoyable and you still take care of
    to keep it sensible. I can't wait to read far more from you. This is actually a terrific site.

    Take a look at my web page diets that work
    Also see my web site > diets that work

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank to Mr. Benjamin for helping me acquire my VA Mortgage loan. It was great receiving my loan of $900,000 USD from this loan lender. My name is Krasimir Todor am Belgian. I got my loan from this reputable loan lender on the 20th of November 2019 and I want to quickly use this medium to tell everyone here that you can acquire any loan from this credible loan company. A VA loan lender is not easy to come by and it must be recommended by the Department of Veteran Affairs. Mr Benjamin will give you loans at low-interest rates of 2% rate and very fast. Get your loans at Email: 247officedept@gmail.com or on Whatsapp number: + 1-989-394-3740

    ReplyDelete